- You must abide by the instructions of the Service Provider’s staff at all times or you may be removed from the premises and refused entry in future. This is to ensure safety and enjoyment for all participants engaged in the Recreational Activities. Your entry into the premises of the Service Provider is on strict condition that you comply with the safety and other general instructions given by the Service Provider’s staff. You will not be given a refund for any unused time should you be removed from the premises for any reason whatsoever and you acknowledge your entry to the premises is strictly on this basis.
- You acknowledge that smoking, the consumption of alcohol or the use of any unlawful drugs or stimulants at Service Provider’s premises is strictly prohibited and your participation in the Recreational Activities will not be allowed should a member of staff consider that you have undertaken these activities at the Service Provider’s premises, or under the influence of alcohol or unlawful drugs or stimulants.
- You must be in good health and free from any adverse medical conditions. For safety reasons, pregnant women, Customers with pre-existing health issues or wearing casts are not permitted on any of the equipment. If unsure please seek medical advice.
- All people under the age of 18 must be supervised by a parent or guardian. Where you are responsible for such children you agree to be bound by these Conditions on their behalf and you will directly supervise them at all times.
- The weight limit for Customers is 120kgs. It is advised by the Service Provider that before participating in any Recreational Activities, if you have any weight concerns you should seek consent from your medical practitioner. The minimum height recommended for the general admission area is 110cm or above, if you are less than 110cm you are recommended to use the Kids Zone only. Without limiting any of the Conditions, Customers and supervisors of children acknowledge that access to either the Kids Zone or General Admission area outside of these recommendations is at your own risk.
- On occasion, promotional video or photographs may be used by the Service Provider, which may include your image whilst being engaged in Recreational Activities. By signing this document you consent to this use unless you specifically request in writing that your image not be used for this purpose.
- You acknowledge that security video is used on the public areas of premises of the Service Provider and consent to this use for security and safety purposes.
- Upon entering the Service Provider’s premises you agree to protect and hold safe any of your personal belongings. The Service Provider is not held in any way responsible for any articles that may be lost or stolen at the Service Provider’s premises.
- All tickets remain the property of the Service Provider and cannot be refunded transferred or resold. They are valid only for the date shown and are deemed void if tampered with.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure a party or event booking, and full payment is required 7 days prior to the booking date. The deposit and the full payment made in advance are non-refundable. Changes to bookings are permitted only prior to full payment being made, 7 days prior to the booking date.
- If you purchase a ticket for the use of the trampolines or any other equipment or facilities at the Service Provider’s premises on behalf of another person, you and that other person both agree that you make that purchase as the authorised agent of that other person so that he or she will be bound by these Conditions.
- You acknowledge that Flip Out grip socks must be worn at all times on the trampolines and other activity areas.
- You acknowledge that external food and drink cannot be consumed on the premises, only exception being reusable plastic drink bottles, a drinking fountain is provided for customers use.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
www.flipoutsa.com.au (“Flip Out Munno Para Website”)
By using the Flip Out Munno Para Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions.
- The Flip Out Munno Para Website is provided by Tuopilf Nominees Pty Ltd (ACN 610 775 310) (Flip Out Munno Para).
- The Flip Out Munno Para Website will direct you to our booking system, when you click on our “BOOK NOW” tab. When making purchases your financial details are passed through a secure server.
- The prices on Flip Out Munno Para’s Website are quoted in Australian dollars and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- You are unable to cancel an order once it has been submitted and paid.
- All online purchases are regulated by the Terms and Conditions of the use of Flip Out Munno Para’s venue, which are available online.
- Despite Flip Out Munno Para’s every endeavour, products may be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an unavoidable issue or oversight. In these events, Flip Out Munno Para reserves the right to cancel the transaction, regardless if your order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged.
- If a cancellation takes place in a manner conforming with clause 5 of these Website Terms and Conditions, after your credit card has been charged, Flip Out Munno Para will promptly issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount.